When you browse through the Site, Express Technology Group may collect and store the following information:
- Your IP address, browser and connection type, and access times;
- Which portions of the Site you visited;
- Which hyperlinks to other websites you accessed; and
- Other general information about your computer, servers, network, or related systems.
If you list, buy, or sell products using the Site, you may be asked to give, and Express Technology Group may store:
- The name, physical address, mailing address, and other contact information of your business;
- The name(s) and contact information of one or more employees authorized to serve as a point of contact for your business;
- Any general information you may submit regarding the nature of your business (e.g., whether your company is an OEM, distributor, etc.);
- Information regarding the inventory held by your business that is being listed for sale on the Site, including, but not limited to, when, where, and by whom it was manufactured and how you acquired it;
- Information regarding your requirements for inventory that you wish to purchase;
- Specifications, drawings, or other technical documents relating to the products that you wish to purchase or list for sale on the Site;
- Your financial information, which will only be used to assist in processing payments to or from you and in verifying your creditworthiness;
- One or more passwords and/or user names assigned to you in order to allow you to access certain portions of the Site; and
- Basic information regarding any transaction initiated and/or performed using this Site.
Express Technology Group retains Confidential Information relating to Site users and completed transactions to comply with applicable laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations, enforce its contracts with Site users, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Some of your Confidential Information may be used internally by Express Technology Group or its affiliates and subsidiaries to help in improving Site security, investigating fraud, verifying customer information, compiling statistics for internal use, processing orders, handling warranty claims, confirming authenticity of products, and analyzing visitor use of the Site in order to improve the services offered.
Third Parties Performing Services
Compliance with Law/Protecting Express Technology Group and the Public
Express Technology Group may disclose your Confidential Information when required by law or when acting pursuant to the good-faith belief that such action is necessary under applicable law. In addition, Express Technology Group reserves the right to disclose Confidential Information in order to establish or exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims. Express Technology Group may also share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities; to protect its property or interests; and to protect the public. Under such circumstances, Express Technology Group shall use its commercially reasonable efforts to obtain the assurances of any party receiving your Confidential Information that they will maintain such information in confidence.
Mergers and Asset Sales
Express Technology Group disclaims any and all rights to any trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyrights, patents, domain names, or other intellectual property rights of third parties that may be displayed on or transmitted using the Site, unless such rights are expressly conferred upon Express Technology Group in a separate written agreement.
Hyperlinks to Other Websites
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EXPRESS TECHNOLOGY GROUP AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, COMPENSATORY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO LOST DATA OR PROFITS, ECONOMIC LOSS, OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING UNDER A CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY OR CAUSE OF ACTION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT EXPRESS TECHNOLOGY GROUP KNEW SUCH DAMAGES MIGHT OCCUR.
Choice of Law
No waiver of any term or provision contained herein will be valid unless such waiver is in a writing signed by an authorized representative of the party against whom enforcement of the waiver is sought.